Monday, November 1, 2010

I apologize that I haven't posted anything interesting recently. My sister was here for just under a week, so all I did was spend time with her...no studying (though I occasionally thought about it). It was perfect. We hugged goodbye approximately 8 hours ago, and I had to fight tears as I promptly jumped on the T. I miss her. It's only been 8 hours.

But, back to real life I guess! I came home, tidied my house, left to tutor, went to an amazing lecture, had dinner with my classmates, and have been working on homework ever since. Three assignments done, now homework to do and then tests to study for!

But, on a last note, today I thought, "I am SO glad I'm here. But I'm also so happy to know I'm going home soon."

And OH YEAH! I figured out how to come home for two months this summer. I'm ecstatic. I was never going to be able to survive the humidity, or the separation. I miss Seattle and my friends. But I'm also happy to be here. Gray area is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment