Sunday, December 5, 2010

dedicated to eb.

tonight i received wonderful news: my dear friend erin and her husband are moving to boston!

i'm in shock. i've known for months that this was a possibility, but didn't let myself truly believe it just in case something changed. i can hardly believe that now it's actually happening!

my moving to boston was a whirlwind for me--i knew it was where God was calling me to. so i came, with little thought of the consequences and only thoughts of obedience. however, about a month before i came, i realized what moving meant: many friends would be thousands of miles away. of course i have my sister-in-law and brothers and sjb, which continues to bring me great comfort. but now, eb, my dear wonderful friend, will soon be in this city with me!!!

for four years, we lived within 20 feet to 3000 feet away of each other. it's now been over a year and a half since we lived on the same continent. and now, in a few weeks, we'll be in the same city once again! i'm overjoyed and grateful.

2 comments: