Thursday, January 20, 2011

he's listening (agreed, chauncey)

over the past two days, every time i've logged in to blog, i've seen chauncey's most recent post title "He's listening". and i have to say, chauncey, i agree.

i realized that God has indeed been listening to me. not necessarily to my voice, but to my heart's cries. to the unvoiced thoughts.

how has He listened? i'm surrounded by a wonderful community of my sister-in-law, brothers and new friends, even across the nation from my "home". not only this, but one of my closest friends is moving to boston. moving... moving! at a time when i need community and comfort most, He's sent me the people i need to make it through.

right now i'm thinking that i'm in the palm of His hand.

"...faith can see right through the circumstance, sees the forest in spite of the trees..."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Charlotte. I think He's listening very closely indeed.

    ReplyDelete