Thursday, March 3, 2011

future.

i'm trying to fall asleep, but can't get this image out of my mind, so i thought i'd blog about it.

seattle. a beautiful day. coming home from work (hopefully at children's hospital or boyer children's clinic or something like that). a small, cute house in queen anne. a house where i live with a few friends. having a porch. plopping down on that porch swing with someone i care about (preferably janae...though i could definitely think of a few other people i'd like to sit with as well.) making myself some coffee with amazing caffe fiore beans and sipping it from one of my various mugs that reminds me of someone special or someplace i've been. watching the afternoon shift into evening.

i so look forward to this. one day, it will come again.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much joy this brings me! Especially the "preferably Janae" part. Ugh, this just sounds so good!

    This reminds me of that one day you came home and I believe I was sitting on the front porch of the Bird's Nest and then we decided to go to Zeek's for dinner.

    Oh, I miss that!

    ReplyDelete