Wednesday, February 22, 2012

my thoughts in the past 20 minutes.

I'm so relieved that most of my projects are done as of today. Wow, this has been a busy semester thus far. I'm already done with three classes.

I need to study for Comps...this is my best weekend to study. Only two weekends left.

I wonder what cranial nerve innervates the pharynx? Oh man, I need to brush up on my cranial nerves. What if the question is about dysarthria?

Cher. Cher used to be a part of a duet. Oh, right, Sonny and Cher. And Cher went on to be a famous singer in her own right. And Sonny was a Senator. A US Senator. And then he died in a ski accident. How sad.

Aphasia diagnostic assessments. I need to study those. This weekend I'll do it.

Wow, way to go Cher. Poor Sonny. What a weird name. Sonny.

I'm tired. Is it already Thursday?

Wow, I'm thinking a lot of weird thoughts.

I should write these down because they're funny.

(writing)

Okay. Maybe they're only funny to me.,,,oh well. Only allistairrigby reads this blog, and hopefully he'll laugh. Or maybe he won't....awkward. Oh, that's awkward to write awkward. I really hope he laughs during this part. Or maybe he won't. I'll never know because I'll forget to ever ask, so it doesn't really matter.

Golden Gardens. Oh, I wish I were driving on the Ballard Bridge right now to Golden Gardens. I like Golden Gardens. I like eating sushi at Golden Gardens.

1 comment:

  1. Sushi at Golden Gardens, that sound like a band name or the name of a thriller film. Perhaps perhaps perhaps I'll remember to write that blog post and create an inspiration quote about C-Rich. I think it's possible. I think therefore it be.

    It be. To be or not to be. That is the pasta.

    I miss cheap and delicious Seattle sushi...and Colaweizen.

    ReplyDelete