Monday, June 4, 2012

for d.robe

This is for d.robe. I have returned to the blogsphere to continue our conversation. So, in tonight's thoughts... I was just listening to a song by the Head and the Heart, and it goes something like this: My roots have grown but I don't know where they are, Don't know where they are, I don't know where they are, My roots have grown but I don't know where they are. As I prepare to leave the city I've called home for the last two years to return to the city I called home for twenty-three, I feel much like those lyrics--my roots have grown, but I don't know where they are. I don't know where they are. But I think--I hope--I'm prepared to follow them until I find where they are.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps your roots are in the rock, Charlotte. something to think about, because you probably don't have enough to contemplate right now and you probably have tons and tons and tons of space in your brain for more things. *cough*

    ReplyDelete