Monday, May 9, 2011

with my naked eyes.

well, as I just said to my friend Ben, I feel as if I am starting to emerge from the fog that has been my life for the past few weeks...or months. But especially the past few weeks...Just one more final and a paper to go, plus a few meetings, revisions to paperwork and some house-keeping things to do...

If you think of it, please pray for us as we try to find subletters...our subletters fell through, and we've begun the process of looking again. Ugh. Luckily my roommate has been kind enough to head that search while I try to finish school this week.

It's amazing to me that I made it. I mean, obviously, I was going to. But it was a lot, and I've been stretched more this semester than I realized I would be. I'm tired. I'm exhausted actually, physically, mentally and emotionally. But the end is in sight, a blissful summer in Seattle is coming, and I'm so exited to see my friends back home.

I hope it's all been worth it. I love this field, but if the rest of my life is this crazy busy, some things are going to have to seriously change, because I can't do this forever. Especially if I want more than a career. And I do. So, things will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment