Monday, July 18, 2011

returning to boston

just last week i was listing reasons to a friend regarding why i don't want to return to boston....but today i wanted to list some reasons i do want to return to boston, because, let's face it...i'm going back.

erin: my best friend from college now LIVES in boston, a mere 25 minute walk from me. and her beautiful baby. and her wonderful husband. so really, i cannot wait to be reunited with her.

janae: she has returned from the homeland and will be on the same coast with me, finally! i will be able to see her so often, it almost makes me cry, because i have missed her so much.

paul & lisa & nick: i miss them.

cambridgeport: this lovely neighborhood will be home to me soon enough. besides my excitement to live with my two new roommates d&s, i will also be in the most perfect location...25 minutes from erin, a short T ride from paul at work, paul & lisa & nick at home, close to central/harvard/porter squares, close to my new favorite used bookstore, relatively close to bu sargent, close to the river....ah, i am so excited to walk by the river.

new friends in boston: i miss them too! i want to see them all.

fall in boston. leaf-peeping on the kangamangus highway.

winter in boston. the patriots. gosh, i love football. oh! hockey! bu hockey games.

the bu pub. the sam adams brewery!

the t...i miss you, T! your crowded, overly warm rides...oh how i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment